The outside of the Christmas Wonderland.
Nature Bunny playing in the forrest.
The trip home was the most epic of trips I have had. I started the trip off late, as per usual, and it rained nearly the entire drive. As I was passing through Tensend I saw a telephone pole on fire. I called 911 and reported it. Apparently I was the first one to call in and the lady seemed surprised. I feel like I saved some tree lives :). At the bottom of 4th of July pass it was really foggy and I nearly hit a deer. I did some big swerving and nearly rolled my jeep and bruised poor Derby's ribs in the process, but somehow managed to miss it. On Menida there was some black ice but the jeep handled it like a champ and Bunny and I made it to Idaho Falls around 11:30.
While being IF I've had mix feelings about it. It's fun not being in school, seeing my family, and riding but I sure do miss home. I miss my bed (and bunny his big cage), being lazy with Maggie, Andee, and Moscow in general.
No comments:
Post a Comment