Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Seester Face!








Happy Birthday Jess! You have really out done yourself with the sister and role model role you've been given. I find myself constantly looking up to you, bettering myself for you, and thinking what you would do if you were in the sticky situations and pickles I am constantly getting in to. I am very impressed and proud of how you are doing in Grad School and am also so proud to be part of your life and call you my sister. I am so excited to be able to spend so much time with you this summer! Well, if your school work allows it. :) I've been thinking through memories to try find the perfect ones to write aboot but I can't seem to narrow it down. We have a lot of good ones! In short, I love you, am sorry I am missing your birthday (again), and be expecting some patagonia loot!!

1 comment:

  1. awww Goot...sorry I just barely saw this!
    your words mean so much to me...i'll cherish this little note always. and don't you dare worry...school work is taking a back seat this summer! :) get home soon!

    ReplyDelete