Sunday, August 22, 2010

Two thumbs way up!


To a sister who. . .

-came up with this fun format of telling people they're awesome. 

-will help you out not matter what. 

-is extraordinarily good at what she does. 

-hiccups like a pterodactyl!

-married a great guy into the family; two thumbs way up to you too Samward! 

-is witty and oh so pretty

- has an adorable puppy! 

-has a little sister who looks up to her. 

-can make a mean mojito

-hates p.b. and j's. . . 

-is as selfless as they come

-hiked table rock this summer like a pro. 






I miss you already Jess, thanks for being so great! :) 




1 comment:

  1. Goot...you get two thumbs way up! :) I love you so much and am reallllly missing you. I have already though four or five times..." I should see if Rach wants to do such and such with me"...and then realized you are already gone :( You are the best sister ever. Your thoughtful and kind words make my day, and I'm printing out this post to look at when I get sad and miss you.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete