I went on an adventure to Spokane and Post Falls Friday after classes to get the newly named Derby Bunny. It was a 9 hour journey but so far it has proven to be worth it. He's super fun. He is almost always roaming and hopping around the apartment when I'm home. I leave his cage open so he can go in and out. I'm trying to litter train him- thank you google- he seems to be doing quite well. He's VERY curious. The first time I let him out of his cage each morning he does several laps around to see if there is anything new. Then after a while he'll calm down and lay around. Maggie and my bedroom are still fun and new since he hasn't spent much time in them. I moved his big cage in my room, so it's getting less fun, but he's only been in Maggie's room once so he has a lot of exploring to do. He really likes to hide under my bed. Sometimes he'll be hopping around doing laps then dive bomb under my bed at full speed. Yesterday he discovered the fridge. I would open the door and he'd dive bomb towards it to see what was inside. I would then shut the door as fast as I could. It was a fun game, eventually I left the door open and he looked inside and hasn't done it since. Friday night he was kind of D bag and would chew on our shoes- we have to hide them- and our jeans. We call him dinkis when he's being annoying. But he's getting nicer to us. He definitely doesn't love Andee, Andrew, Maggie, and me yet- but we love him! . . . Well at least I do :)
What a cute little bunny!
ReplyDelete